All the basics you expect.
Fully-featured Inventory System
- Panoramas, images, videos, audio, rich text content, downloadable PDFs and external links all supported
- Codes can be submitted by players or magically activated by the game master from a phone
- Multiple views allow players to choose how they prefer to organize their content
- Intuitive online designer lets you create and customize your game yourself – you can even drag and drop to create hotspots
- Flexible event model allows one code or trigger to have multiple side effects, including scripted sequences of unlocks or cleanups of old content
- View a full history of every action the players have taken, and undo to any checkpoint in case of accidental unlocks
- Fast and beautiful on phone, tablet, or desktop
- Newly unlocked content appears instantly without the need to refresh on all players’ screens
- Customizable player experience to match your game’s branding
- Works great for teams of any size
Plus unique features that set your game apart.
Fully-featured Inventory System
- Out-of-the-box solution for integrating with your existing electronic props over the network
- Players can trigger events in your game space by clicking on hotspots or submitting unlock codes
- Props in your game space can unlock content, videos and sound effects on your players’ screens
- Fully secure architecture based on industry standards – no firewall changes or complicated network configuration required
- Arduino sample code provided on GitHub for connecting to our service
More Immersion for Players
- Link fullscreen views together with a navigation stack to create a rich adventure game-like experience
- Bring teams together at critical points in the story with popup videos
- Recreate your room’s atmosphere by playing sound effects and background music through the browser in high fidelity
Game Rooms with a Pre- and Post-game Lobby
- Improve your online customer service by simulating your full in person experience
- One-click password free secure join link
- Easy button for players to join videoconference
- Present content before the game to provide background, rules, and more
- Allow players to linger after the game to reflect on their game history, download digital rewards and review their experience
With world class support.
Benefit from Our Experience
- Backed by a team that’s been building puzzle event software since 2007, and built on the same core technology behind top real world experiences, including Locurio’s award-winning The Storykeeper
- Designed for maximum availability and reliability
- Hosted in the cloud by top service providers
- Every game gets its own private instance of the service for peak performance
- Plan timing for upgrades to new versions of the service so games are not interrupted by maintenance
Support Plans Available
- Basic community support for Mofang One is included for all customers free of charge.
- Rapid Start – a personalized, turnkey package of assistance helping you quickly making the transition online for only $149
- If you don’t want to build your game online yourself, we can help!
- Send us your art assets and documentation of your desired game flow, and we’ll handle all the setup in the software for you.
- Just log in and start inviting guests!
- Comprehensive consulting support available for all aspects of converting your experience to an online format
- Puzzle experience review and analysis to prepare your game content for an online transition
- Personalized assistance to help connect your existing electronic props to Mofang One
- Suggested hardware list for video broadcasting, photography and networking, and assistance with setup and installation
- Custom development of web versions of your puzzles to bring the interactive magic back
- Analytics of historical data from past games to identify areas of improvement for the player experience